Wednesday 11 March 2015

There will be forms

Paperwork
photo: Tom Ventura
Yesterday, I got the confirmation letter about my FSA from the Society of Antiquaries of London. One of the disadvantages of getting an email advance notice is that such things do not include the fine print. Along with the letter, subscription details and the information package about the society were forms to be filled out (of course). I also learned that I cannot use FSA after my name until all of the i's have been dotted and the all of the t's crossed so I took that detail off my profile first thing this morning.

This is the year of forms for me: first there was all of my pension forms and forms to replace lost documents and next there is my income tax forms to complete and send off.

I hate forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment